01. How to integrate Coinremitter in wordpress?
There are several reasons for using crypto payments as a secure form of payment on the WordPress platform. From improved security to the ease of performing digital transactions, usability, cost-effectiveness, usability, and prevention of fraud.
We provide our users with the ability to incorporate Coinremitter plugin into WordPress by using individuals websites.
Here, we’ll guide you the step by step process to integrate Coinremitter plugin.
Let’s get started...
- At the very first step, you need to install the woocommerce plugin and have to enable it, before implementing the Coinremitter.
- you will find it “PLUGIN option” in the sidebar, click on it. Then select the option ADD NEW (you'll find at the top of the page)
- After selecting that option, the new page will pop up and show numerous plugins. On contrary, Go to the search option and select Coinremitter CRYPTO PAYMENT GATEWAY.
- You’ll find the plugin in the 2nd row, click on “Install Now”
- After the plugin installed, click on “Activate”, you’ll see Coinremitter appearing in the sidebar.
- Congratulations! Our plugin has been successfully installed on your website.
02. How to create a wallet on the Coinremitter plugin?
After the successful installation of the Coinremitter plugin on WordPress. Now it’s time to create your wallet on Coinremitter plugin.
Follow the footsteps, and you’ll get the idea of creating a wallet on the Coinremitter plugin.
- At first, open the Coinremitter and if you don't have an account, first sign up, or if you're already a member of our portal, then login to the website.
- Click on the wallet option when the dashboard page appears on the screen. If you haven't installed a wallet on the Coinremitter, then click here to read more about how to create a coinremitter wallet.
- If you already have a Coinremitter wallet then click on the wallet that will take you to the wallet address.
(Please NOTE: If you have already created a litecoin wallet on the Coinremitter website, then also you need to required to create a litecoin wallet on plugin because if you create multiple coins wallets simultaneously then the wallet credentials won’t work. For instance, if you have a bitcoin wallet on Coinremitter and you create litecoin wallet on the plugin, then bitcoin's API key will not function in litecoin wallet. Therefore, when making a wallet make sure to be clear, it needs the same wallet at both places.)
- Click on the Credential and you'll get your password and API key.
- If you'd like to change your password then Copy your API key and set a new password, otherwise, it'll be all right.
- Now return to WordPress and click on Coinremitter plugin.
- The main page for the plugin will appear. Click on the Add wallet option and then a box will appear.
- This box will show you the coin options, but you need to pick the coin you already created on the website of Coinremitter.
For instance, if you have a litecoin wallet on the website then you have to choose litecoin here too.
- This will then ask for an API key and password. Paste the API key and write down the password.
- Click Verify & Add after you have filled in all the details. Congrats! You built your wallet successfully on the Coinremitter plugin.
- You can easily accept coins from your purchasers in your coins wallet, simply by using Coinremitter plugin.