Accept Litecoin As Payment With Coinremitter
- Litecoin is one the most known crypto coins, and coinremitter can help you to accept it as payment for online business.
- Coinremitter is a pioneering cryptocurrency payment gateway offering services to merchants and individuals with its secure and easy-to-use payment solution.
- It enables companies to send, receive, hold, swap, cryptocurrency as payments securely and cost-effectively throughout the world.
- Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that allows for fast, low-cost payments to anybody in the globe.
- Anyone, whether a seller, merchant, creative or simply someone who enjoys cryptocurrency, may use the Coinremitter payment gateway by simply integrating our API into their site.
- To integrate Litecoin into your website, you must first set up a Litecoin wallet on Coinremitter. But first, you must have a Coinremitter account, which you can create if you do not already have one.
- After you've created the wallet, enter the coin's API key and password into your platform, and you're ready to accept crypto payments.
- More information may be found in this guide: How can I obtain an API key and password?